Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mother's 50th BIRTHDAY!!! I am not sure she wants me to let the whole blog world know how old she is, but this is a very special day for her...its half a century!!! My mom, is so amazing, she has always been a wonderful example of a mother and a wife for me to look to and follow. She truly loves her husband, children, and the Lord so much and will always put those things in front of herself. I want my mother to know that I love her very very much, and that she is my best friend in the whole world!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHER!

I also want my mom to know that I am so excited for her and my dad, and Juarez to come out in a few weeks, I hate living so far away from home, but at least we get to talk everyday! And I have a special present here for you in Utah, so I will give it to you when you come out!

No comments: