Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TeeJay's Baptism

The Areja's are a family that Shawn knew well from his mission, they became his favorite mission family fast and helped take care of him, feed him, and helped with missionary work as well, then even drove up from California to be at our wedding. They recently moved from Vellejo, California to Lehi, Utah and now we get to see them very often. TeeJay, who is the youngest just turned 8 years old and they asked that Shawn Confirm him after his baptism. We work up early Saturday morning and meet the Areja family and others at the church for an 8:30 baptism. Kerry (TeeJay's older brother) baptized him and then Shawn got to confirm him, and he did a great job. What an amazing husband I have, I am grateful to have a worthy Priesthood Holder in my home. We love having the Areja's live so close to us, they have become a very special family to both Shawn and I!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

That's really neat - What a great opportunity for Shawn!