So, Shawn and I have been laying low and just hanging out
alot at home these last few weeks since my surgery. I have not been able to do much
lately, but I have
defiantly been able to start doing more recently. We have had some visitors come and help break up some of our same-old
everydayness. For the first 2 weeks I did not leave my
recliner chair with my ice machine hooked up to my leg. But now I have been able to start going to work for the day, them come home to elevate my leg with lots of ice.
But during these last 4 weeks since surgery we got invited to a cousins dinner at the
Woodleys home. We went and met up with all of our cousins here in Utah for
hamburgers and fun games. The
Woodleys are great hosts and have all of the "Nelson" cousins over for dinner/games often.
Here is a picture of all of the girls, minus Savannah who left e
arly with Blake to head south to St George for the week.

And a picture of most of the boy cousins and (some girlfriends) while they play, "Ticket to Ride" together.
Every time we all get together the boys get this game out to play, but they are very stingy and they do not let any of the girls play!

And here is a picture of Shawn playing a hand-held Phase 10 game...there have been a few weeks straight that we never left the house and I sat in my
recliner with my leg elevated while he did homework, watched TV with me, or played games.
No comments:
Post a Comment