Shawn and I before churchMonday, April 13, 2009
Easter 2009
This Easter Shawn and I went and enjoyed a nice day of church. We came home and had a nap, then I started preparing our Easter feast. Brock came by after his ward got done and we enjoyed a very "traditional Nelson" Easter dinner-it was so yummy. Then we got our Easter baskets from my parents and enjoyed a very lazy and relaxingly Sabbath day at home.
Shawn and I before church
Shawn and I before church
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You are the cutest couple ever! It looks like you had an awesome Easter. And those trees were HUGE! I bet you are glad to have them down. We need to come by and visit soon...
I don't know what to say except I LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS!! I HAVE BEEN LONELY FOR FAMILY LATELY!!
Post a Comment