Monday, July 27, 2009

Finger Puppets!!!!

One of the things that kept my mom and I very busy while in Oregon was making these cute finger puppets.
While looking on the Etsy website I found some cute little felt fingerpuppets that I wanted to get. They cost $5 for 1 + shipping. I did not want to pay that much so I decided to show them to my mom so that we could make some ourselves.
I ended up bringing home 19 puppets and my mom ended up with that many as well. They took awhile to make-but once you get the hang of it they actually go pretty quickly.

3 comments:

Necha said...

CUTE!!!

Lori said...

How cute. Did you make your own pattern? My kids would love those.

Eric and Megan said...

I would totally buy those from you! They came in so handy that day that you came to watch Kate and I took Cam to the Dr. Cam loved them!! You are the winner of all craftiness!