So....on Wednesday I was at work talking to a friend and realized that Tuesday was mine and Shawns anniversary and WE BOTH FORGOT!!! I felt so bad that I almost started crying right there at work. I felt like the worst wife ever! I called Shawn right then to let him know that we had both forgotten and he was just as surprised as me for forgetting. Now Shawn has been in Arizona for the weekend at a Dental seminar-so we will need to plat something special when he gets home.
We have now beenmarried for 3 years! Hopefully we wont forget next year..........
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! That has never happened to us, but I have had that feeling before...and it just makes you ill! :( Sorry you both forgot...but I guess it's better than one of you remembering and the other one forgetting! :) Congrats on 3 years!!!
Post a Comment