So excited to have the first little Nelson baby here in the family.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Porter Jay
Blake and Savannah had their baby on Sunday night and he is so cute!!! I am just going crazy knowing that this cute little nephew of mine is in Oregon so far away from me and I am not going to be able to hold him and squeeze him until the end of August.
So excited to have the first little Nelson baby here in the family.
So excited to have the first little Nelson baby here in the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my! Is he not the cutest little thing! Congrats on being a Nelson Auntie!!! :D
Wow! He is so cute. Congratulations Aunt Carissa! I am sure your mom is just in heaven!
yay! that is so exciting! can't wait to see him too, how fun for your family:)
he is SO DARLING! oh my goodness, how exciting! congrats to blake and savannah, and to you for getting a new nephew!
He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment