Wednesday, October 20, 2010

APX / Notro Circus Party

I work for a great company-who really makes sure to take care of their employees. Besides moving into a brand new building in January and getting yummy free lunches everyday the company always has a big party for the employees and their families every year. This year the company hired Nitro Circus to come and perform. They turned the huge front lawn of the APX building into a track and then put on a huge show with guys jumping out of helicopters, dirt bikes, mini moto bikes, and bikes-it was like our own little X-Games. We also got free dinner, and unlimited drinks, popcorn, and candy. It was a great show and a great party put on by a great company!





1 comment:

8cowdot said...

That show was AWESOME! And all the kiddos back at work thought I was super cool because I got to go to a "private" Nitro Circus party :) And guess what! We must have been sitting right in front of you! Its the same section, for sure, and I think Jade's head is behind and to the left of your heads...