Shawn and I traveled up to Evanston for another Platt Thanksgiving. We had a great time with good food and family even though the temperatures got into the negatives. I did not take many pictures at all. But I did get 2 of "Uncle Shawn" playing with all of the kids. The kids love wrestling and playing with Shawn and he has fun with them too.
Vince, Tessa, Andy, and Maggie riding "Uncle Shawn the Horsie"
Shawn is taking a History of Creativity class this year and everyone has to make a creative project to turn in. Shawn decided to sculpt a Roman sculpture of an Egyptian man-so he combined Roman/Egyptian together, since they are learning about both of them in their class right now. I think he did a very good job with his sculpture-and he had only been working on it for a few days before it was done-I think he did a great job!
Shawn out shoveling the snow-he has been anxiously awaiting the snow to come. Both Shawn and Brock got season ski passes this year at Sundance and they have been going crazy waiting for Sundance to get enough snow to open up. 
Tessa, Corbin, Maggie, Hadley, Shawn, and Brayden watching a Muppets Christmas. Shawn said he went into the play room where the kids were watching a movie and he thought he could go in to take a quick nap while the movie was on but said the movie was so annoying that he could not sleep at all.
Now it is December and we have lots going on with Joseph coming home from his mission, Christmas parties, Sub for Santa with APX, watcing our nephews wrestle, and a trip home to Oregon for Christmas!
1 comment:
It was fun to see you guys for Thanksgiving. I LOVE Shawn's sculpture! Way cool. And I just happen to LOVE the Muppet Christmas Carol. I guess ya can't please everyone. lol ;)
Post a Comment