-We got in Friday night and went out to dinner with my parents in Portland to a yummy steak house.
-Then Saturday I got to spend a girls day at the fabric store with my Mom , Amy, Savannah, and Porter (Porter is still too little to be away from his mommy for too long and had to come with the girls-and we loved having him) and we got to pick out fabric to make some cute blankets, bibs, burp cloths, summer dresses, and blessing dress for my baby. I am going to bust out my sewing machine and make some of the simpler items but I am so lucky to have a mother who is an amazing seamstress and she is going to make some cute little summer outfits and minkee blankets, and my babys blessing dress-and I know it will look great. We got enough fabric to keep her very busy for the next few months until our baby girl is here!
-Sunday was great because we were able to be with family and friends at church to listen to Kyle speak for his farewell and he did a great job. That evening Shawn and I drove the 4 hours up to Seattle to spend the night so he would be up early and ready for his interview the next morning.
-Monday I dropped Shawn off on campus for the interview at 8:30 and then I spent the cold rainy day in the hotel room taking a nap, eating lunch, and working out at the hotel gym until 2:30 when Shawn called to pick him up. He said he felt great about the interview and really enjoyed the school. From there we drove back home to eat some "heart shaped pizza" with my family for Valentines Day.
-Tuesday we woke up and drove to the airport and headed back to Utah. We had a quick trip but we had a great time visiting Seattle, and seeing the progress on Jared and Amy's new home, listening to Kyle speak, playing with Porter, and visiting with family.
Shawn right before he walked into his interview.
No comments:
Post a Comment