Monday, August 15, 2011

Callie's 2 month Dr apt



My mom and I took Callie to her 2 month Dr apt this week. We got the Pediatrician that we wanted and were excited to get Callie's new stats but I was very sad and nervous for her shots. For weeks before Callie's apt I would get sad every time I thought about her getting her shots. Good thing Callie's grandma was there to be brave and to stand by her and hold her when she got her shots!

Callie decided to show off for the Dr at her apt. He laid her on her belly in front of a mirror and said in the next month or so she will be able to start holding her own head up and then she lifted her head so high and started smiling at herself in the mirror and even rolled over to her back twice. The Dr was very impressed with her back and neck strength...it looks like all of her tummy time is paying off.


Callie's 2 month stats:


Weight: 11 lbs and 13 oz 70%

Height: 24 inches 93%

Head Size: 40.6 cm 85%


We love our happy and growing baby!



No comments: