Monday, November 7, 2011

Callie's 4 Month Stats

Callie on her grandma's birthday....wearing an, "I love my Grandma" shirt that I madeThis little lady has found her little tongue and loves to stick it outI have a little walker baby. She loves her walker and loves to cruise all over the houseCallie and mommy ready for church on a rainy SundayI forgot to post Callie's 4 month stats after her 4 month well baby check up.






Weight: 13 lbs 10 oz 36%

Height: 25.5 in 80%

Head: 42.5 cm 80%


Callie is growing tall and is staying pretty thin. She loves to eat and has loved everything I have tried to give her. She is up on her hands and knees and is now doing some army crawling and can really get anywhere she wants to go. She loves to put everything in her mouth and still loves that thumb in her mouth (especially in the evenings when she is ready for bed).

Callie has lost most of her hair and it makes me sad that I cannot put her hair in her little curly top mohawk. Her hair looks like it is coming in alot lighter than it was when she was born.


I love being able to stay home to watch my baby grow and smile all day long.

No comments: