Looking back through my May pictures I realized that I did not post our family beach trip to Cannon Beach and our fun and wet day at the Portland Zoo.
Shawn had a free Saturday and did not need to spend all day at school doing lab work so we took advantage of that and headed Northwest to Cannon Beach. It was a warm sunny day and Callie loved playing in the sand...until she realized there was water and after that we could not get her out of the cold ocean. We had a great beach day together and cant wait to go back.
Callie and I also joined My Mom, Savannah, and cousin Porter for a wet day at the Portland Zoo. Callie had not been to the zoo yet and we decided to venture out even though there were a few clouds in the sky. It ended up raining a majority of the day but since we are from Oregon we just put on our hoods and went for it anyways and ended up having a great day checking out all of the animals.



No comments:
Post a Comment