Monday, July 30, 2012

White Coat Ceremony

My family, Callie, and I were able to go to Shawn's White Coat Ceremony last week and it was such a proud moment for us to see him walk across the stage to get his white coat with his name on it.  So not really sure what this all means or when he gets to wear his white coat but it was significant since it means he made it through his first year of Dental School!  Great moment!  Shawn has been working so hard this past year and we are so proud of him!!!!!!!!!
 Getting his coat put on him
 Shaking hands with the Dean
Shawn whole DS1 class

 Shawns Hawthorne Bridge Group
 Family photo.  Oh and I am 7 months pregnant here.  With another girl due in October :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

SO great for your cute little family! I really don't understand the "white coat ceremony" either, but it is still great to mark those milestones along the way. Also so excited about the new addition soon, you look so great! Two little girls... they are going to be such good sisters!!
Becky