Weight: 20 lbs 7.5 oz 15%
Height: 30.5 inches 57%
Head:48.2 cm 96%
Callie finally made it to 20 pounds and we can finally and officially flip her car seat to front facing-I think Callie and mommy will both be happy about this!
Callie sitting on her grandma's lap waiting for the nurse to come in to and weigh and measure her
Playing in the waiting room, waiting for her apt to start
Sad day...4 shots on these nice little leggys. Its always nice to have Grandma at the Dr with us to help with shots because I am not good when it comes to my sweet baby getting them. The nurse said that she will not be getting shots at her 18 month apt...but I am just going to be starting over with all the shots once this new baby comes next month :(



No comments:
Post a Comment