Monday, December 10, 2012

Family Pictures and Lucy Pictures

Aunt Diane took our family pictures a few weeks ago.  It was a rainy day but we just went for it anyways and took a couple quick shots.  We were happy with the outcome
The Whitings (dental school friends) came by to visit and meet Lucy and I asked if Whitney could help me take some pictures of Lucy.  She came and took some pictures and did an amazing job.  Love the pictures of my sweet LucyLoo


 We were able to get a couple of Lucy and Juliette together.  Cute cousins just 8 days apart-crazy how different they look
 This was the pic I chose to use for my Lucy birth announcment and I love it!


1 comment:

Josh and Necha said...

We got ours in the mail and we just love them! What sweet little girls you have! We miss you guys!