Friday, June 14, 2013

New pictures of my 2 baby girls

 We are loving the nice weather again and loving the swing at Porter's house
 Looking cute in her new birthday shorts at cousin Brax's Graduation Party
 Park day with grandma-loving the rings and swing.  Lu's first time on a swing and she sure loved it
 Lu loves all our morning walks around the farm
 I love this picture of my big girl-she looks so big here!
 My Lucy is looking so sweet here and starting to fill out her carseat
 This little lady loves to have her tongue out-really it is always sticking out-grandpa calls her tonguers.

 Visiting daddy for lunch at the Dental School-one of our favorite things to do!
I love this shot of my little LuLu peeking though her car seat to see her mommy while I was driving.  I turned around in the car at a stop light to see this-I had to take a picture of that sweet little face peeking at me.

No comments: