The BYU football game was alittle chilly, but nothing we could not handle...Then things changed soon after the third quarter started, the temperatures dropped and the snow fell (very quickly and in great abundance!)

We left soon after the fourth quarter, since the score was BYU 38 - E. Washington 7 and the snow would not stop. Its a good thing Shawn bought us BYU ponchos before the game.
3 comments:
Ok, so I was kinda bummed that we missed the game on Saturday, but now that I see your pics I'm kinda glad we didn't get to experience the cold. Just looking at this makes me COLD! I'm so glad you guys got to go to the game instead of having to babysit for us!
Your blog looks awesome!! I'll be blog stalking you now!!!
Yay! I found your blog too! It's looking really good, I'm in love with it. I can't believe you guys lasted until the 4th quarter! I take that back, I can believe it. I'm just a wuss! ;)
Good thing you were staying warm. It looks like it was super cold. Burrrrr!
Post a Comment