Monday, March 24, 2008

The BEST husband ever!

A few weeks ago I was complaining that I did not have a place to put all of my ribbon that were on spools. I made a 2 cute boxes with holes to pull all of my cut ribbion through, but again did not have a place for all of my spooled ribboon. So, just last week, Shawn brought home and surprised me with this ribbion holder that he designed and made himslef...just for me! Shawn, works for a guy named, James, where he is a litle handy man and gets to work with tools, wood, and pretty much do anything that James needs him to do (and Shawn loves his job). Well, he has been working a little later these last few days and wouuld work on this ribbon holder for me after work. I love my new ribbon holder, it is perfect...just like my husband :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! What a thoughtful guy! We miss you and can't wait to see you this summer. Love, Aunt Dayna

us said...

I am so jealous. That is exactly what I need. How awesome for you!

Becky said...

Just had to comment on this one: That is so sweet that he made that for you! Is Shawn taking orders to make a few more.. if so that would be great! We need one too
Hope you guys are doing well..
OH! and you both look so great in your Easter outfits. We had a good time finding our easter eggs in the backyard. Cael loves finding stuff :)

Necha said...

Oh, my brother is such a great guy! Now I look up to him even more...as long as he doesn't bring up the "me beating him up when we were younger" thing anymore! JK