
I wanted to make sure and be the first one to post on the blog, since all my roommates say that I am always the last one to arrive and do things, but not today...I am going to be the first. That and I will have some extra time since my boss is going to be taking the company jet down to Vegas to watch the BYU Basketball game at noon and will be gone the rest of the day, so I have some extra time today!
I am not going to lie, when I first met these girls my freshman year (Bethany came a year later) I did not like them, I already had other friends and I didn't need to be friends with them too. Well, one day KaLee got rid of this disgusting bug that was in our dorm room and they invited me to go with them to Costco on Halloween and now I love them. We lived together for three years and then one by one Cheryl got married, then I went on a mission, and then KaLee got married, then Bethany got married, then it was my turn to get married, and now the circle continues with the babies. As you can see from the picture Cheryl has little Alli Page who is 9 months and KaLee just three months ago had cute little Easton.
These really are the BEST girls ever. All three of them were such great examples to me during our (sometimes tough) college years. They are all such smart,amazing, and beautiful girls with strong testimonies and so many great talents. And they were all able to be married in the temple to worthy great men too and now they are starting their cute little families together and becoming the best moms.
I am so happy we were able to get together this morning since everyone has started to go their separate ways, Cheryl is California, KaLee in Wyoming, and Bethany going back to Denver for the summer (how funny that everyone went back to where they came from) I am anxious to see what the future holds for each of us, and I hope that we are always able to stay in touch!
4 comments:
amen sister! ;) best roommates EVER. dang, you totally beat me!! the picture is so cute! i'll have to get mine up asap. it was so much fun this morning!!! i love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Carissa--this was so sweet! I totally cried when I read it. Totally serious. Can we blame it on post-partum hormones? :) Love you all!
Ok, so I am the last to post..but I am on vacation so I have an excuse. But I must say that it was soooo much fun this morning and I just love you girls so much too. I am so glad it all worked out. I do think that we need to keep a 5 year plan of a cruise or something in the future! But of course we will get together many times before then.
keep the babies coming! love Bonnie
Post a Comment