
Today Shawn and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary. It is crazy to think that just one year ago Shawn and I got sealed forever in the Portland Temple. It was an
absolutely perfect and amazing day. One that I will never forget, and I cant believe how quick the this last year has gone by. Here is a picture of Shawn and I leaving early Saturday morning with my dress in my hand and Shawn in his Tux, ready to go to the Temple.

Shawn and I after the Temple
Ceremony, one of my favorite Wedding day memories was walking into the sealing room with Shawn and seeing all of my favorite people in the world. The room was packed full of all our family and friends ( I was just missing Brock, Kyle, and Jared-they would have made it even better!) The Sealing was great and then it was time for lots of pictures, then a wonderful dinner and reception at my parents place, the sky was blue and the house and backyard were beautiful.

Soon after our Oregon Sealing and reception we headed to Wyoming for an
Evanston reception, but on the way we made a few stops in
Rexburg, Jackson hole, and here we are having an ice cream brake in Yellowstone. Then it was off to Evanston. The
Evasnton reception was beautiful as well. Shawn's dad Eugene put together the whole reception and did an amazing job. Our first two months were spent working for Bountiful Farms and living in the "love shack" or a little guest house my parents have on one of the farms. We then left and started our new little married lives in Utah. We found a little duplex and I started work while Shawn continued with school. We have had many adventures in between, and now here we are celebrating our first year happily
being married and loving it!!! Shawn is so amazing and perfect for me. He is such a hard worker in everything he does and he has been the best husband for me. I truly do love him more and more each day. This last year has been so great and I know there will be many many more to come....

3 comments:
Congratulations! I can't believe it has already been a year!
It seems like it was yesterday! Congrats on making it ONE YEAR!!
yay!!! congrats!!! you guys are so cute.
Post a Comment