I am now hooked and a firm believer of the Debbie Meyer Green Bags. I am sure everyone has seen the infomercials about these bags that are suppose to help your produce stay fresh and last long. Well, I have never bought anything before from TV but I got interested in these bags a while back when I saw them on a commercial. So, I did some research online about them and then discussed the possibilities of buying them with my mother. So, I went ahead and ordered them online. I got 20 bags for $9.99. I gave my mom 10 bags and I kept 10 bags, and I have to say that they are amazing. I decided to test them out with some strawberries. I bought a big carton of strawberries from Costco and put them in my green bag and they really did last well over a week. Then I cut up lots of lettuce and veggies to make a yummy salad, and each night I would grab a handful of the fresh salad and it lasted Shawn and I 1 week. Then the ultimate test was going to be one of my favorite foods in the world...raspberries. I love raspberries, but they only last about 1-2 days and they are not so yummy and fresh anymore. So, again I went to Costco and bought a box of raspberries that had 6 little cartons in it, and I put those in the green bag. Now, I have eaten one little carton each day for breakfast, and this morning I ate my last one and by golly those little raspberries were so good and plump and just as fresh as the day I bought them last Wednesday! So, again I am a very firm believer in these green bags and I am so excited to be able to preserve all my fresh fruits and veggies longer. Seriously I recommend them to everyone! Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Debbie Meyer Green Bags
I am now hooked and a firm believer of the Debbie Meyer Green Bags. I am sure everyone has seen the infomercials about these bags that are suppose to help your produce stay fresh and last long. Well, I have never bought anything before from TV but I got interested in these bags a while back when I saw them on a commercial. So, I did some research online about them and then discussed the possibilities of buying them with my mother. So, I went ahead and ordered them online. I got 20 bags for $9.99. I gave my mom 10 bags and I kept 10 bags, and I have to say that they are amazing. I decided to test them out with some strawberries. I bought a big carton of strawberries from Costco and put them in my green bag and they really did last well over a week. Then I cut up lots of lettuce and veggies to make a yummy salad, and each night I would grab a handful of the fresh salad and it lasted Shawn and I 1 week. Then the ultimate test was going to be one of my favorite foods in the world...raspberries. I love raspberries, but they only last about 1-2 days and they are not so yummy and fresh anymore. So, again I went to Costco and bought a box of raspberries that had 6 little cartons in it, and I put those in the green bag. Now, I have eaten one little carton each day for breakfast, and this morning I ate my last one and by golly those little raspberries were so good and plump and just as fresh as the day I bought them last Wednesday! So, again I am a very firm believer in these green bags and I am so excited to be able to preserve all my fresh fruits and veggies longer. Seriously I recommend them to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Really! I think I need some of these. I am always going to get some lettice-just to find it is soggy and brown!
Off subject-I am going to to have to get your to teach me how to do the cute back grounds. I see everyone with them, and I only know how to do the standard ones!
Post a Comment