My younger brother, Brock is out on his mission in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and will be returning home on November 9th. It is still awhile away but I am so excited to have him home, especailly since he just got accepted into BYU for the winter semester!!! And since Shawn and I still have 3 years left at BYU we will be able to be here for most of his schooling. Brocky is such an amazing guy, so smart, an amazing writer, missionary, and brother. He is so easy to talk to and he loves music, fishing, and skiing. Again I am excited to have him live so close! Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Brocky is going to BYU
My younger brother, Brock is out on his mission in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and will be returning home on November 9th. It is still awhile away but I am so excited to have him home, especailly since he just got accepted into BYU for the winter semester!!! And since Shawn and I still have 3 years left at BYU we will be able to be here for most of his schooling. Brocky is such an amazing guy, so smart, an amazing writer, missionary, and brother. He is so easy to talk to and he loves music, fishing, and skiing. Again I am excited to have him live so close!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment