Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Organizing Day

This past weekend, Shawn and I decided to tackle our very unorganized shed in the back yard. I try to be a very organized and clean person, but ever since Shawn built this amazing shed in our backyard we just keep stacking and adding more and more stuff to it. Well, it was finally time to take a few hours out of our Saturday morning and build some shelves and organize. So, this is a "before" picture of our cramped and messy shed.... We first took everything out of the shed and went through it to see what stuff we truly needed to keep and hold on to. Then Shawn built a few shelves, we put all of our necessities back into the shed and....

look at that, beautiful organized perfection! This is the "after" picture and I have to say that I am quite pleased with how good it looks now. I was so motivated after we finished the shed that I watered all the grass in the yeard and then moved on to organize our guest room and my own closet.
*Now don't you worry mom I was still able to find a place for my 72 hour kit!

2 comments:

KaLee said...

Organization makes me so happy! Congrats on getting things uncluttered.

Necha said...

You know, with two kids, my house is messy a lot, but there is just something about organizing that gives me a high! Just seeing those pictures makes me want to organize something! :)