I have been way behind on my blogging. Have 2 reasons for that: 1. I have been so busy with work and getting ready for Hawaii then Christmas in Oregon that I have not even had time to post and 2. my mom accidentally took my camera cord home with her when she was in town and I cant download any of my pictures...and it is not any fun to post anything without pictures.
So, when I get that cord back I will try and catch up on all of the wonderful things that have been happening in our lives lately. Like our family trip to St George to celebrate my dads 50th birthday, family pictures, Thanksgiving, our first Christmas tree, Brock and Kyles visit, and Shawn looking handsome in his new suit.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your picture turned out great. Can't wait to see the rest of them.
We'll look forward to the pictures - Hope you guys are doing great!
I love that picture your eyes are beautiful!
Hey we go to Oregon from the 17th to the 1st or 2nd. We should get together and hang out. Hope to see you. It would be fun to get together with Tiff too.
Post a Comment