Thursday, November 20, 2008

Elder Platt is in the MTC

We went to the MTC yesterday afternoon to say good-bye to Shawn's youngest brother, Joseph...or now its Elder Platt. We meet up with Doreen, Eugene, Joseph, Necha, Josh, and their 2 little girls Maggie, and Tessa.
Joseph got his new missionary tag and his dork dot!!!


I tell you this was one proud daddy, I think he was sad to see Joseph go, but so proud to send off the last of all of his boys on missions.

I loved being in the MTC again. It makes me remember being there with my family sending off Blake, Jared, and Brock and of course it reminds me of my 2 months spent there too. What an incredible place to be. We are excited for Joseph and his missionary journeys and the memories that he will never forget!
I still think of my mission all of the time, and am so grateful for my decision to go. What an amazing experience that was, something I will never forget!!!



3 comments:

KaLee said...

Your hair is so dang long! I don't think I have ever seen it that long. It looks great!

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the great pictures for the family history!

Becky said...

How fun to see Joseph goin' in.. Eugene does look like the proudest papa.
ALSO! I love your new picture at the top! Your eyes are gorgeous!