Tuesday, November 11, 2008

3 exciting things!!!

There are 3 reasons for me to extra happy about today:
1. Brock just got home from his mission yesterday-Hooray!!! Although I was not able to fly home to see him, my parents and Brock and Kyle will be coming out in a little over a week, I have waited 2 years to see him...so I can wait 9 more days.
2. I was flipping through the radio stations in my car and found Christmas music-that always makes me happy (no matter what time of year!)
3. And I spoke with our landlord last night and she is going to have someone come out to fix our heater and our oven. Now Shawn and I don't have to fight over blankets in our sleep and the food I cook with bake evenly instead of burning on the bottom and not cooking the top.

So for those 3 reasons and many more...today is a good day!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Congrats Carissa - It does sound like a wonderful day!