You go and pick out a piece of pottery (from a huge selection) and then you get to paint anything you want on it, they will then fire it up for you and you pick up the finished painted pottery a few days later. It turned out to be such a fun night, and Shawn really did enjoy it too. Shawn is very artistic, so I knew he would like it once I got him there. He decided to paint me a hot chocolate mug, and I painted a "you are special" plate. Which is a plate that you get to eat on if its your birthday or a special day for you. I told Shawn if he gets a A on his test then he will get to eat on the "you are special plate" man, that got him excited!




2 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun...and you are both very artistic! If I pained something it would look like a little kid did it! But that looks like a lot of fun!
I got to do this years ago with my sister and I still have the vase I made - It is really fun - I'm glad you got to do it!
Post a Comment