On a side note....I also woke up this morning to Obama as the new president. I am not going to lie, I am a little nervous for what the future will bring.Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Its Snowing!
I woke up this morning and it was snowing. This is our first snow of the season. I do love the snow. I love busting out all of my winter clothes, I love the white mountains, skiing, and tubing, but right now our heater is not working so I am a little concerned about waking up and coming home to a freezing cold house...I need to call our landlords. But Yay for snow!
On a side note....I also woke up this morning to Obama as the new president. I am not going to lie, I am a little nervous for what the future will bring.
On a side note....I also woke up this morning to Obama as the new president. I am not going to lie, I am a little nervous for what the future will bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Winter sneaks into fall doesn't it. I think we're all a little nervous about the future of our country. We're so excited to see everyone next weekend!
Post a Comment