I tore my ACL on Tuesday at work....now I am on crutches and although, I am getting pretty good at using them, I still don't like them. I go in next Monday for surgery. I have a long road to recovery ahead of me.
Hey Carissa. This is Chelsea Jones. I got your address of your mom's blog. She told me about your accident. Good luck with surgery and take care. I hope you recover fast! We have a blog too...jaychelseahannah.blogspot.com and you can get to Megan's from there too!
6 comments:
What the heck were you doing to tear your ACL? An impromtu basketball game in the hall or something? I hope your surgery and recovery goes well!
How did you do that!!? How terrible. I hope Shawn is pampering you like crazy! We'll keep you in our prayers!
Oh, that is terrible. I hope all goes well. But really we need to know how it happened!
That really sucks, what happened? Have you had problems with your ACL in the past? Well I hope it gets better soon, keep us informed.
Oh Im so sorry! I hope your sweetheart is being a good "nurse". And I hope he is extra sweet to you on valentines day
Hey Carissa. This is Chelsea Jones. I got your address of your mom's blog. She told me about your accident. Good luck with surgery and take care. I hope you recover fast! We have a blog too...jaychelseahannah.blogspot.com and you can get to Megan's from there too!
Post a Comment