
Monday, June 29, 2009
Hill Air and Space Museum
Everytime Shawn and I pass by the Hill Air and Space Museum I want to go in and see all of the cool old planes and jets. We decided to go and visit the Air Museum and we thought it would be even more fun to bring 2 of our cute little nephews with us. So, we went and picked up Corbin (5) and Hadley (3) and brought them with us to see the Museum. Shawn and I both had so much fun looking at the planes and jets with 2 little boys. It is great to see things from the eyes of 2 little boys. We loved looking outside at all the big planes and of course with 2 little boys we also spent sometime picking up rocks and looking for bugs. Then we got to go inside and look at even more planes and jets while also visiting the kids center where the boys got to dress up as pilots and do some virtual flying. After looking at all of the planes, we went to the gift shop and the boys got to each pick out a toy plane to take home, and then we headed out to get some ice cream before we dropped the boys off at home.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh I have always wanted to go there! I used to drive by it all the time when we lived down there, and we never went! How sad. I will have to take my kids one of these days. They would love it!
You two do the funnest things. What a great idea to take the boys. I bet they loved it. We're looking forward to seeing you!
Post a Comment