Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Another Birthday....

I just celebrated another birthday!
My birthday was Monday but on Sunday Brock and Shawn made me a delicious salmon dinner and the I got vanilla ice cream with baby chocolate chips (my fav) and a cupcake. I also got to open up some fun presents as well. Brock got me a book about fun places to visit in the US and then I got a GPS from Shawn-which will be perfect for us when we go on a trip to Nebraska and Mt Rushmore next month! I also got a round trip flight to Oregon from my parents-thanks again for my last trip to Oregon last month!
I also got surprised at work with flowers, balloons, and cake from my wonderful co-workers at work.
Then on my birthday Monday I went to work and then got to enjoy a yummy dinner at the Cheesecake Factory-again my favorite!





I had a great Birthday! I got lots of cards, text messages, and calls from some wonderful family and friends!
Thank you all for making my birthday so special!!!



1 comment:

Necha said...

Happy belated birthday! Sorry that I did not call or text you! Ugg. I am so bad. We are a really bad birthday remembering family that you married into, have you noticed? We are terrible. I did remember though. I have everyone's b-days on my fridge, and I DID think about you on your birthday. Does that even count for even a tiny little sumpthin? And you are so good at sending cards! Well, we love you anyway, and hope you know that! Sorry we didn't get anything sent...not even a text. :(