Picture of Shawn and I with our cute nephew Andy-what a happy and fun baby!
I finally got these stickers in the mail and then got them sent out to all of my nieces and nephews. I was looking through the Costco Photo website and found that you can make stickers with pictures and I grew up loving stickers since I was a little girl-I didnt want to make stickers of myself so I decided to make stickers for each of my nieces and nephews. I found cute pictures of each of them and then ordered them and then patiently waited for them to come in the mail. I finally got my stickers and then sent them out to everyone-hope they enjoy!
Sorry Cael, Brecon, and Connor: I did not know how or where to mail stickers out to you since you are so far away but if your mom and dad can tell us how to mail things out to Germany for a cheap price then we will get some ordered and sent out to you too. We did not forget about you and we think about you all of the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment