Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

This Easter was nice and low key and relaxing-which is my favorite way to spend the holidays and I know will probably be one of our last relaxing holidays that we get to spend together since we have Dental School and our Baby Callie on the way. Shawn and I went to church and then snapped a couple of pictures (Shawn had taken his suit off and I had to talk him into putting it back on for a few pictures...got to capture those memories) and then Brocky came over later in the day and the boys had to both look for their Eater baskets that I had hid earlier in the day (not the boys favorite thing to do) but after they found their baskets then we ate dinner and watched the, Sound of Music, that was on TV. We are grateful for Easter and for the Resurrection of our Savior and his perfect example to all of us.









Brock with his Easter basket Shawn with his Easter basket

No comments: