John, Kylie, and Jared
Megan and I (the 2 pregnant women on the couch relaxing during the dinner)
Jared putting on his cowboy hat-we had a texas BBQ so they had cowboy hats for everyone-Jared liked taking his on and off.
Allie, Brandalyn, Bridger, Kara, and Diane
Amy and Porter
Jared putting on his cowboy hat-we had a texas BBQ so they had cowboy hats for everyone-Jared liked taking his on and off.
Allie, Brandalyn, Bridger, Kara, and Diane
Amy and Porter
Me-with all of my baby shower gifts
Mom and Porter
Mom and Porter
Brighton and Jared-everyone likes to dress Jared up-and he does not mind. They told him he looked like a gangster with his bandana on.
Shawn and I right after the Temple Sealing
Grant and Kara-the only picture we got of them
Shawn and Porter
Brighton, Davis, Brock, and Shawn
Shawn and I right after the Temple Sealing
Grant and Kara-the only picture we got of them
Shawn and Porter
Brighton, Davis, Brock, and Shawn
The beautiful Oquirrh Mountain Temple-it was such a nice day outside as well-perfect for a wedding!
Porter, Jared, and I at the luncheon after the wedding
The flowers and center pieces on all of the tables for the wedding-the colors were black, white, and green, and it smelled amazing since there were flowers everywhere.
Kara and I
Kara with lots of the little girl cousins.
Porter, Jared, and I at the luncheon after the wedding
The flowers and center pieces on all of the tables for the wedding-the colors were black, white, and green, and it smelled amazing since there were flowers everywhere.
Kara and I
Kara with lots of the little girl cousins. -It was great to have my mom in town for a few days-since she got to work sewing some baby blankets, bibs, and burp cloths and she took me shopping to get me my last bit of essential baby needs and also got me some things for me that I didnt even know I needed for the baby, hospital, and for breastfeeding. Thanks mom

No comments:
Post a Comment