Saturday, June 11, 2011

Callie has the BEST GRANDMA in the World

When the nurse confirmed that Shawn and I were going to be staying at the hospital and not leaving until our baby was born I called my mom to let her know to buy her plane ticket to come out here to Utah. She got her ticket and took the first flight to Utah and got to the hospital by the afternoon. It was great to have my mom in the hospital room with me to help me and to be there to help support me and to be there when Callie was born. She was also great and in the hospital with us for our stay and helped out alot and then extended her stay a bit and came home with us and helped change diapers, fed us great meals, packed up our whole house, cleaned, held Callie, and helped take care of me too....I think we wore her out on her stay. But we sure appreciated her helping us out.
Callie is a lucky girl because she gets to move to Oregon and gets to be close to her grandma and grandpa and gets to be even more spoiled then she already is.





We cant wait to live with grandma and grandpa and to have them be a part of our little Miss Callie's life.


......and I think they are excited too!





No comments: