Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Its been awhile...

My parents Internet has been acting up lately and I have not been able to post anything to my blog. But I am now hoping to back track as much as I can-especially now with our sweet baby Callie and with everything going on in our lives recently.

I will start with Callie's Blessing.
My mom flew out on the Tuesday after Callie was born and her and my dad were not going to be able to get back to Utah until the next Tuesday and we were hoping to be packed up and driving home that Thursday so we decided that Callie's Blessing would be Tuesday evening at our Chapel. Most of Shawn's family was able to be there and I had my parents and little brother Brock there and we had a nice quick Blessing and then went to dinner together afterwards. It was a nice evening.
My mom made Callie's dress and it turned out so beautiful. Shawn said he was a little nervous to give the Blessing but he did a great job and it was very special to have his bless his daughter and to be together for such a special event with most of our family. This was a very special evening for us and I appreciated everyone that was able to be there for it.
My dad, mom and Callie in her dress made by her Grandma
My dad, mom, Shawn, Me, Callie, and Brock after the Blessing

Shawn, Callie, and I

Shawn's family after the Blessing.



Brock, Callie, and I. Shawn, Callie, and I

No comments: