Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Moving to Oregon....Finally!!!

Here is a picture of my dad's truck loaded up and pulling our U-Haul back to Oregon

Finally I got to move back home to Oregon after 9 years away. We put my parents to work once they pulled in Tuesday afternoon and we started packing and cleaning right away. Wednesday morning Shawn took his final and was done with school and I was not a lot of help since I had a 2 week old baby to take care of and was still healing from giving birth but my Parents, Shawn, and Brock were busy. We packed up out house Wednesday and got it cleaned and my Parents and Shawn (with their very loaded up trucks) headed west. Callie and I got to fly home instead and we were not leaving until Saturday.


It was a little sad to leave our little house that we had been living in for the last 4 years. We really did love our little duplex and our yard and park but it was now time to move on and start the next chapters of our lives and going on to Dental School in Oregon with our new little baby in tow.

Shawn's truck loaded up and weighed down on the drive back home to Oregon




No comments: