I know it has been forever since I have blogged, but our lives got a little crazy for a moment and now things have gone back to normal. So, I am now at a new job! I work for Dr Whiting who has a pediatric office in American Fork. I get to work with lots and lots of little kids (which is what I love) and I get to use alot of Spanish too. The doctor served his mission in Argentina so he speaks spanish, therefor, he gets lots of spanish patients. I am now learning lots of new medical terms in spanish that I never used before on my mission, it is great to keep up the spanish (especially now since I have 3 spanish ladies on my visiting teaching route too).
Shawn has been working alot helping, James, build his big beautiful house and he is getting ready for another semester to come to an end. wednesday is the last day of classes and then finals start on Monday.
I am excited for my parents to fly in on Saturday and stay for a week, it will be great to see them before Christmas, since we will be in Wyoming for Christmas too.
But I have amazing news!!! Shawn and I get to fly home to Oregon for New Years and I am soooooo excited.
Well, now that I am working again, and sit at a computer for a majority of the day I will be able to do alot more blogging and I will be posting some pictures soon too.
Happy Holidays!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the new job!!! That sounds like the PERFECT job too, although we will miss having you around to babysit :)
Post a Comment