skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Its wrestling time!
Well my husband has informed me that my life has now permanantley changed for the better...and that is becasue I have went to my first of many many wrestling tournaments. Shawn and I went up to Bountiful, Utah to watch his younger brother, Joseph, wrestle in a huge tournament with 21 other high schools. Joseph did well with his record (as of now) being 11-2. The tournament was crazy, six mats were set up with wrestling going on everywhere. Eugene (Shawn's dad) and Shawn were both so patient as they answered all my questions and explained all the moves and how many points you make, and all that good stuff. I know nothing about wrestling...I could probably tell you somthing about all other spoprts, but not wrestling. Well, my husband has also let me know that I will soon love wrestling and become the profesional wrestling watching mother! He is planning on having our boys start wrestling at 5! So, I better start getting use to it now!
Here is a picture of Eugene and his boys, Joseph "the wrestler" and Shawn my amazing husband who wishes that he could be wrestling right now. Wow, you should have seen him when he walked into the gym, he got so excited! He said he felt like he was going to be the one warming up and wrestling, he even got butterflies in his stomach when Jospeh would wrestle...just like he use to when it was him!
And here is a picture of Jared Paul. I just wanted to include a picture of him so everyone can say an extra prayer for him, becasue he has to go into surgery (again) on Wednesday.
1 comment:
I dont know anything about wrestling either, only that some of the moves they put those kids in makes them look like their necks are going to break, scary!!
Anyway Merry Christmas to you and Shawn.
-Stefani Barkley
Post a Comment