

Shawn and I decided to open our gifts to eachother alittle early this year. We opened them on Saturday morning (as you can tell we had just woken up) before we headed up to Evanston for Christmas with the Platts!!! Shawn bought me some new perfume, a new coat, a pan, and some scrapbook stuff. I could tell that he had put alot of thought into each of the gifts that he had picked out for me. Then I surprised Shawn with a big new truck tool box that fits in the back of his truck (he has been wanting one for a very long time) I also got him a new white shirst for church, a cute new coat, some tools, and a gift card to Carl's Jr (his favorite). We had a fun time opening presents to eachother, and look forward to opening more presents in Wyoming from Shawn's dad and then again in Oregon with my parents when we fly out for New Years! We love Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment