Shawn and I got to spend a fun weekend together as we celebrated our 8th month anniversay! Since we got alittle extra $ babysitting the Dunn's all week, we decided to splurge and watch a new movie instead of going to the dollar theater (like always) We went and saw Vantage Point and had mexican food for dinner. Then on Saturday we went to the big IMAX theater in Salt Lake and watched a cool show on the Human Body and then ate lunch at a yummy resturante at the Gateway. Here are some silly pictures of Shawn and I with some crazy glasses we were trying on at the science store at the IMAX theater. 


Shawn and I had such a great Weekend and anniversary together. I love him so much and I have loved every single day we have spent together.
2 comments:
You look so HAPPY! The glasses are funny. from cheryl's mom
Lovely look for you two!
Post a Comment