Monday, February 25, 2008

New job #3

Well for all of you who dont know, I am now working as an executive assistant for Alex Dunn at APX Alarm. I have been at this new job for about 4 weeks now, and I am really enjoying it. Of course, my wonderful cousin, Eric, got me this job (along with Shawn's job as well). I quit at the Doctors office and was happy to be done schedualing appointments and getting sick from all of the sick kids coming in to see the doctor. Now I have my own cubicle and I am in change of taking care of Alex and I have two other little projects that I am in charge of, so I am loving this new job, especially since it is in Provo, I get paid salary, I get great health insurance, adn I get my cell phone paid for as well. Along with being Alex assistant and doing anything he needs me to do, Shawn and I also spent all last week watching his 5 children while him and his wife, Debbie, went on a cruise with the company. In my next post I will put up some pictures of the kids and our crazy week with a house full of children.
Life is good

No comments: