

My poor husband has been wanting to go skiing for the last 2 months, well we got 2 tickets to Park City from my work and we finally got to go! It has been a whole year before either of us has been skiing. We got all ready and took off, we finally got there and had to park miles away but we made it to the slopes and I only lasted 3 runs (long runs that is). I had fallen in the snow the day before and hurt my left knee, so that was hurting and I got the worst migrain headache, so I turned in early and headed into the lodge and slept on a couch until 4:30 when I finally called Shawn and told him I had to go home. He enjoyed himself, although he said he missed me and was sad that I was sick and hurt he spent the day skiing all over the mountain and having a blast. I was just happy the tickets were free. I promised him another better ski trip later on this season.
No comments:
Post a Comment