Happy Easter everone. Shawn and I got to spend our Easter this year at our little home in Provo with my little brother, Kyle. Kyle flew in on Saturday and is going to be spending his spring break with us! My mom sent Kyle with stuff to make Easter baskets, so we each hid eachothers baskets. Then we got to put on our matching Easter outfits (thanks also to my mother) Kyle and Sahwn had matching ties and then they matched m ydress and sweater.
The boys loved the little photo shoot that I made them go through before we went to Church that morning.
Kyle came to cuhrch with us and helped Shawn and I with our little Sunbeam class, we will take all of the help that we can get. We only ended up with 6 kids too, we usually have 8-9 each week. We learned about the ressurection and then we gave each of the kids some bunny ears and easter eggs.
The rest of the day was spent eating a yummy easter dinner together and then the boys played their video games while I read, cleaned the kitchen, and worked on some of my scrapbooking. 
1 comment:
I bet you two are such fun primary teachers - I didn't know you had that calling. I hope all is well in school and work!
Post a Comment