On day tree we drove down to San Diego where Cheryl's mom, Bonnie, got us some Sea World tickets and chicken sandwiches...thank you!!! We got into Sea World around 10 and enjoyed a nice sunny day with lots of sea creatures and two fun water rides. Here is Sahwn and I waiting for the dolphin Show to start.
Shawn, Kyle, and Joseph touching the sting rays, I did not like touching them.
Here is a picture of Kyle after the Sahwmu Show. We got soaked! We tried to sit high enough to not get wet but still close enough to have a good view. Well that plan did not work to well. It was the very end of the show and I was pleased to still be very dry, then I was not paying attention because I was texting, Amy Vonk-sorry again that I couldnt babysit- and then out of no where this stupid whale comes up and soakes us with nasty whale water. We were covered in water, I am surprised that my phone did not get ruined. We decided to go on the 2 water rides that Sea World has since we were already wet. Luckily it was a warm sunny day so we were able to dry within a few hours.
And here we are waiting for the Seal and Otter show to start, this one was my favorite. It is so amazing what they can get these animals to do. We walked out of Sea World around 3 that afternoon and were tired but very satisfied that we had seen everything and done everything that we wanted to do. We are just very brief as we look at all the animals
No comments:
Post a Comment