My husband has two more days of classes, then 2 reading days, and then...FINALS!!! So, this is what my husband has been doing with any free time he has, and I know that it is just going to get worse and worse....its going to be all about the studying. We have to have good grades for dental school. With my husband studying whenever he is at home, I am left with nothing to do...especially since I left my book in Evanston, so I cant read, my house is clean and the laundry is all done, and I am not allowed to be in the room with him while he studies so I cant scrapbook either (he says I am to loud). So, last night I ended up falling asleep at 8:30 while watching the Antiques Roadshow. My life is so boring and sad right now with my husband shut up in the back bedroom studying. But I can say that I am very thankful to be graduated and done with school!!!
4 comments:
I'm so sorry that your lonely. I wish we lived closer and we'd come take you away for an evening! Wish Shawn "Good Luck" on his finals.
Well I know he will do wonderful on his finals!! Reading that made me ill just thinking about all that studying. I got sick EVERY year after finals were over from all the stress! I'm sorry you feel lonely. You should call yourself a finals widow! Don't worry, they will be over soon!
I so know how all of that goes. What are you guys doing this summer?
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment