

Shawn and I dicided to head up to Evanston for a weekend away with the Platts. We enjoyed another relaxing weekend with Shawn's family. We got to hang with Necha, Josh, and their two cute little girls, and with Shawn's dad, Eugene, and his fiance Doreen, and we got to hang for a bit with Joseph too. Joseph was having his senior prom on Saturday night, and we got to go meet him at the high school for the junior class promanade before the dance. It was so fun seeing all of the girls in their big puffy and bright dresses. Joseph looked handsome in his tuxedo, and we were able to get all the details of the night the next morning as Jospeh made us blueberry pancackes. Another great weekend in Wyoming!And Necha and I set up a blogger account for Eugene, so he can be connected with all of us too. I hope he uses it :)!!!!
1 comment:
Thanks for including these pictures - It's almost as good as being there!
Post a Comment