Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Braydens Blessing

Sorry but I have been slacking on the blogging lately. We had lots going on recently, but things will be slowing down now that Shawn is back to school and the summer is coming to an end. Here are some pictures taken a few weeks ago in Ogden as most of the Platt family was able to get together for baby Braydens Blessing. We met everyone at the church, Brandon did a great job on the blessing and it was so fun that Joseph (who just got his mission call to Knoxville, Tennessee) also got to stand in for the blessing. Then after church we all met up at a fun park and had some yummy food and lots of time to talk and watch all the kids play.
Here is a great group shot of almost all the Platts (sorry no Ben and Becky, Cael, or Brecon....but we do miss them alot). And here is a picture of Shawn holding cute little baby Baryden (I hope I am spelling his name right) . He is the newest addition to the Platt family and such a good little happy baby.
And here is a cute picture of Grandpa and Grandma Platt.
we love getting together with all of the family for special events like this, its always great to see everyone and especially all those cute little nieces and nephews. Shawn and I love to see them!

1 comment:

Necha said...

Very cute! And thanks for the pictures you sent! I sure appreciate them! I love the one of me and my brothers...all flexing their muscles. I noticed that me and Shawn were the only one's not flexing...that is because we are already so buff and strong that we don't need to show it off!! he he he!