Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Shawn's first day back to school

Here is a picture of my handsom man on his first day back to school. He is all ready to go. Tonight I am making him a special "first day of school dinner" he thinks it is kind of corney, but I love to celebrate everything, and today is a very speical day since it is the first day of another school year-and we will only have 7 more of these to go before he is done with school!

1 comment:

Necha said...

I don't think it's corny!! We ALWAYS took "first day of school" pictures, and you are just keeping up the tradition and making him feel special! He looks just like he did as a kid...ready to go with his backpack all ready! I just see a 2nd grader when I look at that picture! (Not in a mean way though...just cute.)